My sister Dlyn tagged me with this photography meme.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor’s yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like – preferably at least one though.
6. Do it again next month if you like.
Here’s my front yard. I actually had a winter scene of this same view a couple months ago.
And the back yard, our first agility show is this coming weekend so I’ve been practicing in the back yard. That little shed is Scott’s workshop, he does all kinds of wonderful projects out there. This is taken from the deck so you can just see the little tiny dogs playing out there.
This will be interesting to do in a month.
Have great day.