dlyn tagged me this morning, so here I go.
Here are the rules.
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six quirky things about me:
- Quirky, I’m not quirky the rest of the world is quirky. Oh OK, I’ll make up some stuff.
- I absolutely cannot do anything in the morning without first brushing my teeth. It sort of wakes me up.
- I love to move my furniture and try different arrangements. Scott comes homes and says “whoa! you been busy again!” (Its exciting. Hmmmmm, maybe I need to get out more.)
- All my towels and washcloths must be folded and facing the same way in the linen closet. If they’re not I must fix them. (yes my husband is a saint.)
- I collect Hall teapots but only the ones with gold leaf on them and they must be numbered on the bottom. Not quirky you say, well I don’t drink tea and most of my prized pots have never been used.
- I can think of a song for any occasion, even just everyday things that happen around me. Some people (People, people who need people) think this is annoying (It don’t matter to me) but it makes life more interesting, like living in a musical. (Some guy once told Scott he hated musicals because it wasn’t true to life. Scott said “it is at my house!”)
So there, 6 quirky things, I suppose they are quirky. I am new to this blogging and have not met anyone else besides dlyn actually I’v always known her) so let me know you were here and I’ll come by to visit.
You have always been “the quirkey one”. Quirky? Quirkey? Quirkie? Quirekee?
Popping in from dlyn’s blog, but have known her a few years now, from LowCarbFriends.
Love how those puppies lined up so nicely on the steps for a pic. 🙂 They are award winners?
Well, I scrolled down.
Yep, award winners. 🙂
Hi Gayla, thanks for visiting.
I love bragging about my “kids”! I hope you’ll come visit again.
Well hi, Quirky! I’d love to live in a musical! And I hate tea.
Your dogs are darling. We have Australian shepherd mixes and love them to death.
I’ll be posting my quirkies tomorrow. What fun!
thanks for visiting flea! those dogs of mine are cute!
I’ll look for your quirks tomorrow.
Great list! You made me want to go move my living room furniture around…